Thank you for your interest in the Interim Innkeepers Network (IIN). The network is a group of individual and couple members who are dedicated to the profession of interim innkeeping (also known as Innsitting). Our range of experience is wide…from members who are just starting out to those that are previous B&B owners. IIN is not a placement agency. Each member owns and operates their business. However, we are a source for Innkeepers to find someone to care for their B&B/Inn and a resource for those who want to grow and strengthen the interim innkeeping profession.
As members of our group, you will enjoy many benefits that will enable you to market your business and keep track of what the profession is doing.
- Personal webpage on IIN to allow you to feature your business
- Personal availability calendar that can be linked to your personal website
- Confidential support network through our private Yahoo! group
- Training and education opportunities available to members
- Opportunity to become a Certified Interim Innkeeper with IIN (CII)
Though the main purpose of IIN is assist members in marketing their business, we do expect our members to adhere to the following Code of Ethics:
• To respect client confidentiality
• To be honest and trustworthy in all aspects of their business
• To be dependable to all commitments
• To maintain high moral standards
As a not-for-profit association, each member contributes to the direction of the Network through leadership roles, and support roles. There are many ways to get involved in the leadership and direction of the network and we encourage each member to get involved. We hope you will consider joining our association and the growing number of professionals in the field!
If you wish to become a member please complete the membership application. Once we have received and reviewed your information someone will contact you to complete the process. The annual fee is currently $150.00 and is payable when your application is approved.